On July 1st the new and exciting College Blog Hop will start!
About 20 talented designers have each created a quilt block with their college days as its inspiration. I was asked to join this group of wonderful designers.
All of the patterns in the College Blog Hop will be for free! Great, hey!!! (I told you it was exciting!)
I have seen a lot of paper piecing patterns already in the designer’s secret hiding (and sharing) space on flickr. I know that there will be other type of pattern also. I can’t wait to see all of the patterns. At the bottom of this post you can read the schedule of the College Blog Hop!
You do not have to wait for long for my paper piecing pattern… I am up for this Wednesday already!
I have created something very colourful! I have had such a great time making a mini quilt with the pattern this weekend. It is still a quilt top and it will remain like that for a couple of weeks until school is finally over here…. just 9 more work days (and counting!)
Here is a sneak peek of the pattern to wet your appetite. :-)
Want to have a guess what it is?
See you all Wednesday!
Schedule Blog Hop
1. 07/01 Ruthie, Ruthie quilts! And quilts…
2. 07/02 Esther, ipatchandquilt
3. 07/03 Alida, TweLoQ
4. 07/04 Michelle, misha29
5. 07/07 Cheryl, Meadow Mist Designs
6. 07/08 Alyce, Blossom Heart Quilts
7. 07/09 Janine, Rainbow Hare
8. 07/10 Soma, Whims And Fancies
9. 07/14 Sil, Whims And Fancies
10. 07/15 Janeen, Quilt Art Designs
11. 07/16 Amy, ButterflyAngels Quilt
12. 07/17 Susan, The Bored Zombie
13. 07/21 Sandy, Peek a Boo !
14. 07/22 Rumi, 3PatchCrafts
15. 07/23 Amanda, What The Bobbin
16. 07/24 Lynn, Thimblemouse & Spouse
17. 07/28 Gaya, Le borse di Gaya
18. 07/29 Jennifer, Sewhooked
19. 07/30 Kris, Krislovesfabric
20. 07/31 Caroline, Trillium Design