Pigtails and Quilts is having a Linky Party about our April-to-do-lists! I really like this idea, even if it is to keep myself in line and not start anything new before the old WIP’s are finished. ( π I have to admit that this is very unlikely, though! )
So here are my plans for the month of April:
1. Start and finish a little pillow case for a dear friend who celebrates her birthday this weekend. I have the fabric already sorted and a paper piecing pattern in mind. Start signal will go off tonight and finish will be on Saturday afternoon. ( No rush, right? π )
2. Add another border and than add binding on the pink baby quilt.
3. Do something else with the bow(s) in pink. (Little pillow maybe for the baby room?) Yes, we have changed our plans, my mother and I, and so the bow is not going in the baby quilt.
4. Work on a new paper pattern called Blurry. I am halfway through this one. I will have to find some testers in a week and a half or so. Do another test block of this myself. (Maybe turn that into a gift for another friend, later.)
5. Start work on a memorial quilt with a group of ladies.
6. Work a secret project!
MAYBE 7. Finish the FMQ on the charity quilt and than add binding.
MAYBE 8. Unpick the FMQ on a large piece of four bows. (Grrr, a lot of work!) Disassemble the parts, fix the mistake in the paper piecing, than reFMQ and make the whole thing into a real pillow. I just wish I had discovered the mistake sooner….
MAYBE 9. Make four more of blocks of “Jewel”. Make a quilt top out of them, FMQ, bind, and than hang the whole thing up in my bedroom.
Ahum…. that is a lot of WIP’s, so “Let’s get started!”
I am off to buy some new batting! See you later!