It has been a few days since I was able to post… busy times at work! I do not think that will change much, but luckily I am getting back into my school routine! Less stress!
I have been working hard on two new foundation piecing patterns. One is already completely done and ready for emailing out to the testers. This flower pattern is called “Dazzle”.
You have seen it before in this photo I showed you in one of my last posts.
It is a little pillow/cushion for in a chair that I made for a friend back in April (Boy, has it been that long since I worked on this pattern? 😉 ) I did scale the pattern down for this pillow. The actual size of the block is 10×10 inches (finished size).
Here is my another Dazzle block I made today.
Completely different right?
Want to know what your DAZZLE block would look like? I am looking for people who like to test this pattern out!
Some more info for testing DAZZLE
– This pattern has 12 wedges coming together to form the flower.
– The finished block is 10 x 10 inches
– “Test results” (a.k.a. written feedback with pictures) need to be in by Thursday 12 September! That is less than two weeks! Please only respond if you can keep this deadline!
– This pattern is more difficult that most of my other patterns. There are 12 points gathering in the centre! It is possible that some of these points will not match up perfectly. Be prepared to add applique, a button or some embroidery to this centre to hide the little imperfections.
– IMPORTANT: please leave your email in the comment or send me a direct email at email@example.com
In the upcoming week I hope to send out another “test-request” for “Prickly” you see underneath. If you would like to test that pattern, please DO NOT respond to THIS POST, but wait until I will post the next request!
Thank you very much! Hope to hear from you soon!