GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!!!
I am almost done…. ALMOST!
I will show you the quilt top I have made with the trains in the next couple of days, but I can reveal what the pattern now looks like.
It turned into a 30 block monster of a train!
Yes, 30 blocks!
The pattern will be released on Friday 14 March 2014.
The pattern will be available in preselected sets, a complete set and separate blocks. I have created a little movie of all the blocks for you to enjoy.
If the movie does not work as it should, click here to see it!
To make it possible for you to play around with all of the 30 blocks, I have made a “Print & Play” document. Go to my craftsy store to download the pdf for FREE! Read the short instructions and print the “Print & Play” pages and create your own unique lay out for a train quilt. The pattern “Chugging Along” consists of 30 different blocks of which most are in a “right” and a “left version”.
Here are the preselected sets:
OKAY , now for the GIVEAWAY!
I am giving away THREE of the preselected sets of Chugging Along (sets with trains in them) and ONE COMPLETE SET !!!
– If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in each of the comments you make. If I can’t contact you, I will select another winner!
– If a winner does not reply within 48 hours to my email, I will select another winner.
– As I am giving away pdf documents, the giveaway is open to EVERYONE!
– Giveaway ends on Saturday 15 March 2014, 12 AM
There are several options to win one of the sets. Follow the instructions :
1. If you are a follower, please leave a comment letting me know how you follow.
2. Become a friend at Facebook and let me know in a comment here that you have!
3. Share my movie on Facebook or any other social media site, please let me know your “name(s)” on those sites in your comment here. (one entree for each social media site)
Good luck to you all!
I will not be responding to your comment to this blogpost. Please do not feel ignored, but I expect quiet some comments and I would rather spend my time on finishing the pattern! I will be back to my normal “comment mode” after this blogpost.
(p.s. I will be linking up wherever I can. Links will be listed below)