Finally finally finally … it is time to release the pattern “Star Dance’!
I have been sitting on this pattern for several months now, waiting for some extra time to write up the pattern pdf.
It is now DONE!!!
The star pattern comes in 6 and 12 inch blocks.
The pattern lends itself for some cute fussycut centres and intricate color placement.
I have been piecing more blocks with this block, but I can’t show them yet as they will go to swap partners. I will show them off as soon as I can.
- Direct link to the craftsy website, HERE.
- This is a digital foundation paper piecing pattern.
- The blocks will be 6″ or 12″ (finished size)This block is doable for somebody with a bit of experience with the technique.
- The patterns contains color suggestions and coloring pages.
- The patterns does NOT contain general foundation paper piecing instructions.
- If you are curious to what a pattern of mine looks like, please download one of the free ones, like ‘Nova‘, ‘Out There‘ or ‘Saint’s Star‘, ‘Tea for Kate‘.